Gain advanced knowledge and skills and expand your career horizons with the online Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education from Grantham University. You’ll learn how to:
- Educate a wide variety of audiences, including patients and their families, community members, and other medical professionals.
- Develop and present programming such as staff training and development, health and safety training, and wellness programs.
- Utilize technologies to support the teaching-learning environment.
- Design strategies that address the unique learning needs of diverse students.
Request more information today!
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Grantham University is accredited by:
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have a BSN degree with a current RN license.