Granite State College offers the online BS in Health Care Management. With this degree, students will learn about healthcare administration best practices and critical functions. This program combines healthcare-specific coursework with leadership, diversity management, and organization development to help you become a well-rounded healthcare professional.
Sample of Program Requirements:
- Introduction to Fiscal Management in Health Care
- Human Resources Administration
- Community, Culture & Health
- Health Information Systems
- Health Care Policy
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education