Transform your healthcare career at the intersection of two fast-growing fields: healthcare and information technology. The Bridge (Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Care Informatics) is for experienced RN's who desire to improve healthcare using cutting-edge technology and data-driven insights. Students in this nursing bridge program, offered through the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions, have earned a bachelor's degree outside of nursing and desire to gain foundational knowledge in preparation for the MSN degree. Throughout the MSN bridge program, you will learn critical foundations of nursing, including:
- Nursing management
- Health assessment
- Statistical analysis
- Community and public health models
- The MSN bridge program curriculum includes six courses developed to bridge the gap from bachelor- to master's-level study.
- Designed for RN's who have bachelors degrees in a field outside of nursing who want to earn their MSN.
- Accredited bachelor’s degree from a GCU-approved institution with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Possess a current unencumbered, unrestricted license as a registered nurse (RN)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission