Master of Science in Business Analytics
The Master of Science in Business Analytics program prepares students for a career in business analytics with a focus on using big data to help organizations make tactical and strategic decisions. This business analytics degree program is developed for students who already have a business background and practical industry experience. The masters in business analytics program serves as an advanced academic pathway for you to pursue a career in the fast-paced, growing data analytics business environment. You will engage in and acquire skills in the following core competencies:
- Data Analytics: Ability to frame questions and objectively apply appropriate analytical methods with supporting models to help solve specific business needs.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving: Ability to apply critical thinking skills to solve business needs using innovative, analytical approaches; ability to communicate findings in a clear, compelling and usable manner to all stakeholders.
The business analytics and data program concludes with an applied capstone project designed to build upon the techniques and tools learned throughout the program. Your project will concentrate on a specific area of analytics within an organization. You will engage in critical thinking skills to frame analytics problems, develop and apply appropriate analytics models and communicate relevant findings within a business setting.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$489.00
Out of State Rate:$489.00
Additional Fees :$1,500.00
Fees Overview :
- Canyon Connect Fee (per course): $95
- Learning Management Fee (one-time): $400
- Graduating Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,082.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,082.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$16,700.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accredited bachelor’s degree from a GCU-approved institution with a 2.8 GPA or higher
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.