Master of Science in Business Analytics
Grand Canyon University
The Master of Science in Business Analytics program prepares students for a career in business analytics with a focus on using big data to help organizations make tactical and strategic decisions. This business analytics degree program is developed for students who already have a business background and practical industry experience. The masters in business analytics program serves as an advanced academic pathway for you to pursue a career in the fast-paced, growing data analytics business environment. You will engage in and acquire skills in the following core competencies:
- Data Analytics: Ability to frame questions and objectively apply appropriate analytical methods with supporting models to help solve specific business needs.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving: Ability to apply critical thinking skills to solve business needs using innovative, analytical approaches; ability to communicate findings in a clear, compelling and usable manner to all stakeholders.
The business analytics and data program concludes with an applied capstone project designed to build upon the techniques and tools learned throughout the program. Your project will concentrate on a specific area of analytics within an organization. You will engage in critical thinking skills to frame analytics problems, develop and apply appropriate analytics models and communicate relevant findings within a business setting.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accredited bachelor’s degree from a GCU-approved institution with a 2.8 GPA or higher
Whether one chooses to enroll in a bachelor’s degree in nursing or further pursue educational goals with a master’s degree, Grand Canyon University provides ample online opportunities designed to meet the needs of the adult learner.
Founded on Christian principles in 1949, the interdenominational Grand Canyon University challenges students through its mission statement “to become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators, and responsible leaders.” The University reinforces its vision through its four pillars of: Academic Advancement; Christian Camaraderie; Extracurricular Activities; and Wellness and Well-being.
Grand Canyon University is a four-year, private institution of higher education. Programs of study range from undergraduate degrees to the doctoral level. Degrees are housed within eight colleges at Grand Canyon.
- Colangelo College of Business
- College of Doctoral Studies
- College of Education
- College of Fine Arts and Production
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology
- College of Theology
Grand Canyon University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The University also retains specialized accreditation and/or approval for specific degree programs. Agencies include:
- Accreditation Council Business Schools and Programs
- Arizona State Board of Education
- Arizona Department of Education
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
DISTANCE AND ONLINE EDUCATION
More than 100 degree programs are offered online at Grand Canyon University. The University maintains the same high standards for online students as it does for on-campus counterparts, including degrees taught by the same faculty, access to advising and peer connections, extracurricular activities, online tutoring, and added resources. In addition, the online campus features:
- Online degree programs offered 100 percent online
- Individualized degree programs that allow students to complete 4-credit courses, one-at-a-time
- Asynchronous courses, with 24/7 access, hosted through the learning management platform and library systems
- Eligibility for scholarships and tuition assistance, along with federal aid programs
- Transfer-friendly options, of which include a free evaluation of your graduation plan and cost estimates within 24 hours of submission of official transcripts
- Participation in the Yellow Ribbon Program and Veterans Affairs benefit programs, in addition to offering discounted tuition for eligible military students and their families.
There is no cost to apply to Grand Canyon University. Interested students are encouraged to request more information.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.