Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
Grand Canyon University
The Bridge to Master of Science in Nursing program is designed for registered nurses with a bachelor’s degree in health sciences or other related fields. The program is intended to meet the needs of adult learners who already posses a bachelor’s degree and an RN license who desire to pursue a graduate degree in nursing. Courses in the bridge program are a blending of RN to BSN core courses that are considered essential requisites to graduate study. Upon completion of bridge courses from the BSN core, students enter one of five emphases offered for the Master of Science in Nursing or the Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems (Dual-Degree)
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council Business Schools and Programs
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
The program is designed for RNs who have bachelor's degrees in a field outside of nursing who want to earn their MBA/MSN dual degree. Instead of requiring these students to earn a BSN degree, they take six courses from our BSN program and then launch into the MBA/Master of Science in Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems track.
Whether one chooses to enroll in a bachelor’s degree in nursing or further pursue educational goals with a master’s degree, Grand Canyon University provides ample online opportunities designed to meet the needs of the adult learner.
Founded on Christian principles in 1949, the interdenominational Grand Canyon University challenges students through its mission statement “to become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators, and responsible leaders.” The University reinforces its vision through its four pillars of: Academic Advancement; Christian Camaraderie; Extracurricular Activities; and Wellness and Well-being.
Grand Canyon University is a four-year, private institution of higher education. Programs of study range from undergraduate degrees to the doctoral level. Degrees are housed within eight colleges at Grand Canyon.
- Colangelo College of Business
- College of Doctoral Studies
- College of Education
- College of Fine Arts and Production
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology
- College of Theology
Grand Canyon University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The University also retains specialized accreditation and/or approval for specific degree programs. Agencies include:
- Accreditation Council Business Schools and Programs
- Arizona State Board of Education
- Arizona Department of Education
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
DISTANCE AND ONLINE EDUCATION
More than 100 degree programs are offered online at Grand Canyon University. The University maintains the same high standards for online students as it does for on-campus counterparts, including degrees taught by the same faculty, access to advising and peer connections, extracurricular activities, online tutoring, and added resources. In addition, the online campus features:
- Online degree programs offered 100 percent online
- Individualized degree programs that allow students to complete 4-credit courses, one-at-a-time
- Asynchronous courses, with 24/7 access, hosted through the learning management platform and library systems
- Eligibility for scholarships and tuition assistance, along with federal aid programs
- Transfer-friendly options, of which include a free evaluation of your graduation plan and cost estimates within 24 hours of submission of official transcripts
- Participation in the Yellow Ribbon Program and Veterans Affairs benefit programs, in addition to offering discounted tuition for eligible military students and their families.
There is no cost to apply to Grand Canyon University. Interested students are encouraged to request more information.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.