Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
Grand Canyon University
The Master of Arts in Christian Ministry delivers best-in-class theological training to individuals answering God’s call to serve the church. Enter Grand Canyon Theological Seminary and receive the intellectual, spiritual and professional preparation needed for fruitful and transformative gospel ministry. Grand Canyon Theological Seminary has designed an advanced program of study rooted in biblical foundations, for ministers and assistant pastors serving on a full-time, part-time, bi-vocational or lay ministry basis. Dig deeply into the Word of God as you grow in the knowledge of doctrine and best practices for ministry that is effective and transformative.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree.
Whether one chooses to enroll in a bachelor’s degree in nursing or further pursue educational goals with a master’s degree, Grand Canyon University provides ample online opportunities designed to meet the needs of the adult learner.
Founded on Christian principles in 1949, the interdenominational Grand Canyon University challenges students through its mission statement “to become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators, and responsible leaders.” The University reinforces its vision through its four pillars of: Academic Advancement; Christian Camaraderie; Extracurricular Activities; and Wellness and Well-being.
Grand Canyon University is a four-year, private institution of higher education. Programs of study range from undergraduate degrees to the doctoral level. Degrees are housed within eight colleges at Grand Canyon.
- Colangelo College of Business
- College of Doctoral Studies
- College of Education
- College of Fine Arts and Production
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology
- College of Theology
Grand Canyon University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The University also retains specialized accreditation and/or approval for specific degree programs. Agencies include:
- Accreditation Council Business Schools and Programs
- Arizona State Board of Education
- Arizona Department of Education
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
DISTANCE AND ONLINE EDUCATION
More than 100 degree programs are offered online at Grand Canyon University. The University maintains the same high standards for online students as it does for on-campus counterparts, including degrees taught by the same faculty, access to advising and peer connections, extracurricular activities, online tutoring, and added resources. In addition, the online campus features:
- Online degree programs offered 100 percent online
- Individualized degree programs that allow students to complete 4-credit courses, one-at-a-time
- Asynchronous courses, with 24/7 access, hosted through the learning management platform and library systems
- Eligibility for scholarships and tuition assistance, along with federal aid programs
- Transfer-friendly options, of which include a free evaluation of your graduation plan and cost estimates within 24 hours of submission of official transcripts
- Participation in the Yellow Ribbon Program and Veterans Affairs benefit programs, in addition to offering discounted tuition for eligible military students and their families.
There is no cost to apply to Grand Canyon University. Interested students are encouraged to request more information.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.