Allied health professionals who want to focus on quality and safety in their practice can pursue this Graduate Certificate in Health Care Quality and Patient Safety entirely online. Add a valuable credential to your resume in just 32 weeks with four concentrated courses.
Whether you work in healthcare administration, nursing, management, or public health, this program can take your skills to the next level. Classes examine national metrics for quality and approaches for quality improvement. Students will learn how to track, analyze, and review patient safety data.
Some of the topics explored in the program include:
- Healthcare research methods, analysis, and utilization
- Project management in healthcare
- Foundations of quality improvement and patient safety
- Implementation and change management
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Grand Canyon University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.8 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants who do not meet the GPA requirement may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing GMAT/GRE test scores.
Grand Canyon University © 2020– All Rights Reserved. For the most up-to-date information about admission requirements, tuition, scholarships and more, visit gcu.edu. Please note, not all GCU programs are available in all states and in all learning modalities. Program availability is contingent on student enrollment. GCU, while reserving its lawful rights in light of its Christian mission, is committed to maintaining an academic environment that is free from unlawful discrimination. Further detail on GCU’s Non-Discrimination policies can be found at gcu.edu/titleIX.