Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
The online RN to MSN degree program from Graceland University offers registered nurses the opportunity to complete both a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree and a Master of Science in Nursing degree. Students may choose one of two specialty tracks:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult & Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Both tracks explore topics such as pathophysiology, pharmacotherapeutics, health assessment, and more, to prepare graduates for leadership roles in the nursing field.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
Fees Overview :
- BSN Tuition (22 credits): $510
- MSN Tuition NE focus (40 credits): $550
- MSN Tuition FP, AGACNP focus: (47 credits): $775
- Practicum Fees (per practicum credit): $200
- Application of Research for Best Practice Course Fee (one-time): $100
- Research Methods and Evidence-Based Practice Course Fee (one-time): $150
- Program Support Fee (per course): $6
Total cost will vary.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$34,796.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,796.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Program curriculum: 53 credits
- Current RN licensure in the United States
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average on all previous course work
- Strongly recommend two years of experience as an RN
- Completed application and supporting documents
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Not authorized for residents of Kentucky, New York, Tennessee, Maryland or North Carolina.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.