Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Graceland University takes the knowledge and skills of current registered nurses and builds upon it to increase students' level of responsibility and advance their careers. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Adult health care
- Maternal and newborn care
- Global health
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$475.00
Out of State Rate:$475.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 124 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 28 credits
- Current RN licensure in the United States
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average on all previous course work.
- Strongly recommend two years of experience as an RN
- Completed application and supporting documents
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of Kentucky, New York, Tennessee, Maryland or North Carolina.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.