Master of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner
The online Master of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner is designed to provide working RNs the opportunity to pursue a master's degree in nursing through the completion of a combination of online cohort courses, on-campus focus sessions, and practicum experiences in the student's local community.
The family nurse practitioner specialty track prepares the RN to care for individuals and families in a wide variety of health care settings, including clinics, community-based settings, long-term care facilities and hospitals.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$775.00
Out of State Rate:$775.00
Additional Fees :$2,650.00
Fees Overview :
Practicum Fees (per practicum credit): $200; Application of Research for Best Practice Course Fee (one-time): $100; Research Methods and Evidence-Based Practice Course Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$39,075.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$39,075.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an NLNAC, ACEN or CCNE accredited program. For students with foreign transcripts, a CGFNS evaluation is required with GPA equivalency and TOEFL score.
- Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the U.S. and its territories.
- A grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above in the each of these areas:
- BSN cumulative GPA.
- last 60 hours of undergraduate college work (or nearest semester or term break to this). RN-MSN program only.
- A grade of B or better in any graduate nursing course.
- Satisfactory criminal background check after acceptance.
- Three references.
- Professional goals statement of 150 words or less. A two-day, on-campus focus session is required for completion of the master of nursing portion.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.