The online Doctor of Nursing is focused on providing a nursing education that develops and advances along with the continually changing healthcare system. The school’s program prepares nurses to have an advanced education as clinicians and to be leaders in the diverse healthcare systems.
This program aims to educate nurses to be prepared to take upon advanced practice roles and to be skilled in the translation of theory, research, and clinical practice. The D.N.P. programs requires classes focusing on relevant technology to advance research and overall health outcomes, promotes ethical practices, and leadership development.
Graduates with a D.N.P. degree will be ready to excel in the healthcare system, ensuring both quality and safety.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an NLNAC or CCNE accredited program.
- Master's degree in nursing or related field from a nationally accredited program.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher in prior graduate-level coursework.
- Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the U.S. and its territories.
- Satisfactory criminal background check after acceptance
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission