Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Governors State University provides an affordable and convenient way for registered nurses to broaden their qualifications and advance their careers. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Nursing Informatics
- Gerontological Nursing
- Evidence-Based Research
- Public Health Promotion
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$386.57
Out of State Rate:$386.57
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $313
- Extended Learning Fee (per credit): $17
- Facilities Fee (per credit): $24
- Health Services Fee (per credit):$5
- Technology Fee (per credit): $13
- Strategic Initiative Fee (per credit): $11
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $125
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion including transfer credits.
- RN to BSN major courses: 35 credits
- Have earned an associate’s degree in nursing or have graduated from a diploma nursing program
- Be currently licensed as a registered professional nurse or be in the process of obtaining a Registered Nurse license
- A 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Provide official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.