The online RN to MSN degree program from Gonzaga University is designed for registered nurses with an associate's degree in nursing who want to earn an advanced nursing degree and take their career to the next level. In this program, students can earn their master's degree faster than a bachelor's and master's separately. While being prepared for graduate-level work, students:
- Study major research methods and approaches to improving health care and patient outcomes
- Update their knowledge and skill in health assessment
- Learn how to create healthy work environments and improve population health
- Provide proof of registered nurse license from a program accredited by CCNE or ACEN.
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendations
- Current resume or CV
- Statement of purpose
- Current RN license
- There is a required two-day, on-campus immersion during the last practicum course.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities