Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
The online RN to MSN degree program from Gonzaga University is designed for registered nurses with an associate's degree in nursing who want to earn an advanced nursing degree and take their career to the next level. In this program, students can earn their master's degree faster than a bachelor's and master's separately. While being prepared for graduate-level work, students:
- Study major research methods and approaches to improving health care and patient outcomes
- Update their knowledge and skill in health assessment
- Learn how to create healthy work environments and improve population health
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Provide proof of registered nurse license from a program accredited by CCNE or ACEN.
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendations
- Current resume or CV
- Statement of purpose
- Current RN license
- There is a required two-day, on-campus immersion during the last practicum course.
Father Joseph Cataldo, S. J. purchased 320 acres of land and water in Spokane, Washington to establish Gonzaga University in 1881, enrolling eighteen male students with the intentions of entering the priesthood. Today, the private, not-for-profit Gonzaga University retains its Roman Catholic (Jesuit) roots, however has expanded to include the education of nearly 8,000 young men and women of varied faiths.
The University confers undergraduate degrees, master’s degrees, and doctoral degrees from seven colleges and schools, including:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- School of Engineering & Applied Science
- School of Law
- School of Nursing & Human Physiology
- School of Professional Studies
Gonzaga University Online offers graduate-level degree programs from all seven schools. Gonzaga University Online works to individualize degree programs giving students greater flexibility and convenience.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.