Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
The online RN to MSN degree program from Gonzaga University is designed for registered nurses with an associate's degree in nursing who want to earn an advanced nursing degree and take their career to the next level. In this program, students can earn their master's degree faster than a bachelor's and master's separately. While being prepared for graduate-level work, students:
- Study major research methods and approaches to improving health care and patient outcomes
- Update their knowledge and skill in health assessment
- Learn how to create healthy work environments and improve population health
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
Fees Overview :
- Graduate Level Courses (15 credits): $955
- Undergraduate Level Courses (36 credits): $780
- Technology Fees (per semester): $130
Total cost will vary.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$46,860.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$46,860.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Provide proof of registered nurse license from a program accredited by CCNE or ACEN.
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendations
- Current resume or CV
- Statement of purpose
- Current RN license
- There is a required two-day, on-campus immersion during the last practicum course.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.