Master of Science in Nursing
Nurses with a master's degree are in great demand as the complexity of the health care system increases. The online MSN degree program from Gonzaga University is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required for career advancement. Additionally, students may tailor their degrees to meet their personal interests and professional goals by selecting one of the following specializations:
- Health Systems Leadership
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- A BSN degree from an CCNE or ACEN accredited program
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendations
- Current resume or CV
- Statement of purpose
- Current RN license
- There is a required two-day, on-campus immersion during the last practicum course.
Father Joseph Cataldo, S. J. purchased 320 acres of land and water in Spokane, Washington to establish Gonzaga University in 1881, enrolling eighteen male students with the intentions of entering the priesthood. Today, the private, not-for-profit Gonzaga University retains its Roman Catholic (Jesuit) roots, however has expanded to include the education of nearly 8,000 young men and women of varied faiths.
The University confers undergraduate degrees, master’s degrees, and doctoral degrees from seven colleges and schools, including:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- School of Engineering & Applied Science
- School of Law
- School of Nursing & Human Physiology
- School of Professional Studies
Gonzaga University Online offers graduate-level degree programs from all seven schools. Gonzaga University Online works to individualize degree programs giving students greater flexibility and convenience.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.