A Bachelor of Science degree in Business / Public Administration is available online with Golden Gate University. This degree is designed to prepare students for careers in public service. Learn how to conduct domestic and international business through studies including but not limited to:
- Policy Making and Analysis
- Administrative Law and Justice
GGU online supplies close coordination and partnerships with businesses and community-based organizations throughout this program. Graduates may find pursuable pathways in education, administration, immigration, security, and environmental affairs. Develop a strong comprehension of governance institutions, policy makers, legal and regulatory processes, ethics, accountability, and more with Golden Gate University.
- Community college, college, or university cumulative grade point average of 2.00 or better with 12 or more semester units of prior transferable credit
- If fewer than 12 credits, the application may be considered with the following:
- A high school GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Three or more years of professional work experience
- Statement of purpose
- Possible interview
School Accreditation Statement
WSCUC (WASC Senior Colleges and Universities Commission)
GGU is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission, the organization that accredits universities in California and Hawaii, including Stanford, University of San Francisco, UC Berkeley, San Jose State. GGU has never chosen to apply for the optional AACSB accreditation because its requirements are not consistent with their mission and commitment to have students learn from former and current practitioners rather than pure scholars. To do this, Golden Gate focuses on hiring full and part-time faculty who have a strong practitioner background and bring their practical experience to the classroom. AACSB rules are not consistent with this approach and, unfortunately, many standard rankings such as US News & World Report base their information on AACSB. With more than 68,000 alumni, we are confident that GGU prepares students with knowledge and skills that can be used throughout their careers.
- AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION (ABA)
- CALIFORNIA STATE BAR
- AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF LAW SCHOOLS (AALS)