Georgia State University, an enterprising urban public research university, is a national leader in graduating students from widely diverse backgrounds. Georgia State is one of the nation’s premier urban public research universities, solving global challenges in human health. Researchers at Georgia State use the university’s state-of-the art facilities and work across disciplines to address critical quality of life issues.
The university offers 250 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in more than 100 fields of study in its nine colleges and schools:
- the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies
- the Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions
- the College of Arts and Sciences
- the College of Education & Human Development
- the Robinson College of Business
- the Institute of Biomedical Sciences
- the College of Law
- the Honors College
- Perimeter College
- the School of Public Health
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Sector Of Institution:Public, 4-year or above
Religious Affiliation:Not applicable
Highest Level Of Offering:Doctor's degree
Adult Age Enrollments:10,738
This school has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.