Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Georgia Southern University is designed exclusively for individuals who are currently registered nurses and wish to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree to achieve professional advancement and personal enrichment. Graduates of the program possess the knowledge and skills to:
- Apply core knowledge and problem-solving principles in evidenced-based decision-making to provide therapeutic nursing care within a health promotion framework
- Assume responsibility and accountability for professional nursing roles
- Apply scholarly inquiry and analysis for decision making, critical reasoning, and creative thinking to improve nursing practice, thereby enhancing healthcare outcomes
- Incorporate caring, compassion, and empathy in all aspects of nursing practice
- Develop collaborative partnerships to promote, maintain, and restore health
- Apply leadership principles in nursing practice
- Demonstrate competence incorporating healthcare information and technology in providing nursing care
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$229.16
Out of State Rate:$229.16
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $204
- Institution Fee (per semester): $290
- Technology Fee (per semester): $100
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion including transfer credits.
- RN to BSN major courses: 31 credits
- Official transcript(s) for all college course work attempted
- Received an Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a NLN or CCNE accredited institution
- Current Georgia RN Licensure*
- Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on all course work attempted
- Completed all pre-requisite courses
*The state of Georgia is a member of the Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC). Students with RN licensure other than Georgia should inquire about acceptance of their state's license prior to applying.
Students must attend a mandatory on-campus School of Nursing orientation.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.