The online MSN / Chronic Care Management degree program from Georgia Southern University is designed to provide clinical management and healthcare outreach training to registered nurses. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Family health promotion
- Health care organization and policy
- Epidemiology and transcultural issues
- Differential diagnoses, pathology, and scientific medical terminology
Graduates are able to implement chronic care management services to improve the lives of patients with chronic health conditions.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Georgia Southern University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Current Georgia RN license. Out-of-state students must apply for Georgia RN license.
- One year of full-time clinical nursing experience prior to entering the NP Clinical Specialty Core. [RN experience can be obtained while completing Graduate Core and APN Core courses].
- Georgia Southern University Health Services Form
- Nursing Student Health Appraisal forms (required before the first day of the first semester)
- CPR certification