Master of Science in Nursing / Chronic Care Management
The online MSN / Chronic Care Management degree program from Georgia Southern University is designed to provide clinical management and healthcare outreach training to registered nurses. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Family health promotion
- Health care organization and policy
- Epidemiology and transcultural issues
- Differential diagnoses, pathology, and scientific medical terminology
Graduates are able to implement chronic care management services to improve the lives of patients with chronic health conditions.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$410.00
Out of State Rate:$410.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$10,660.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$10,660.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree or its equivalent from a college accredited by the appropriate accrediting association. The MAT or GRE is not required for admission.
- Current Georgia RN license. Out-of-state students must apply for Georgia RN license.
- One year of full-time clinical nursing experience prior to entering the NP Clinical Specialty Core. [RN experience can be obtained while completing Graduate Core and APN Core courses].
- Georgia Southern University Health Services Form
- Three letters of recommendation
- Nursing Student Health Appraisal forms (required before the first day of the first semester)
- Proof of American Heart Association Level C (2 person-BLS) CPR certification
- Proof of RN licensure (write COPY) over any replication of license submitted
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.