Master of Science in Nursing / Chronic Care Management
Georgia Southern University
The online MSN / Chronic Care Management degree program from Georgia Southern University is designed to provide clinical management and healthcare outreach training to registered nurses. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Family health promotion
- Health care organization and policy
- Epidemiology and transcultural issues
- Differential diagnoses, pathology, and scientific medical terminology
Graduates are able to implement chronic care management services to improve the lives of patients with chronic health conditions.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree or its equivalent from a college accredited by the appropriate accrediting association. The MAT or GRE is not required for admission.
- Current Georgia RN license. Out-of-state students must apply for Georgia RN license.
- One year of full-time clinical nursing experience prior to entering the NP Clinical Specialty Core. [RN experience can be obtained while completing Graduate Core and APN Core courses].
- Georgia Southern University Health Services Form
- Three letters of recommendation
- Nursing Student Health Appraisal forms (required before the first day of the first semester)
- Proof of American Heart Association Level C (2 person-BLS) CPR certification
- Proof of RN licensure (write COPY) over any replication of license submitted
Since 1906, Georgia Southern University's hallmark has been a culture of engagement that bridges theory with practice, extends the learning environment beyond the classroom, and promotes student growth and life success. Georgia Southern University is the state’s largest and most comprehensive center of higher education south of Atlanta. With degree programs at the baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral levels, Georgia Southern has been designated a Carnegie Doctoral-Research university and provides the classic residential campus experience and online learning options.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.