Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program from Georgia Southern University is designed to fit the busy schedules of full-time nurses and provide the advanced knowledge and skills required to excel in the field. The curriculum provides training in:
- Direct care of individual patients
- Management of care for individuals and populations
- Administration of nursing systems
- Development and implementation of health policy
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$462.00
Out of State Rate:$462.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$19,866.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$19,866.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Master’s degree in the proposed field of study (MSN) or its equivalent from a college accredited by the appropriate accrediting association.
- Minimum undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.3 (on 4.0 scale)
- Vitae to include: Personal rationale for seeking DNP, Future goals, Education, Research experience, Publications (identify refereed), Professional presentations (identify refereed), Community service projects
- Certification in a specialty area for all NPs. For all others, appropriate certification in specialty area, if available.
- A minimum of 500 documented academic clinical hours in MSN APN preparation. Evidence of post-graduation clinical experience in the advanced practice role unless continuing immediately into DNP course work as post-MSN DNP student.
- Current registered nursing (RN) licensure
- Current malpractice liability insurance
- American Heart Association Level C (2 person-BLS) CPR certification
- Three letters of recommendation
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.