Georgia College and State University offers the online Master of Music Therapy. This degree prepares students as clinicians, scholars, and leaders in the profession of Music Therapy by providing theoretical research and practical base for meeting the challenging needs of clientele.
Sample of Program Requirements:
- Leadership, Supervision & Management
- Music Therapists And Technology
- Music & the Exceptional Child
- Music Therapy Thesis
- Qualitative Research
This degree advances students from competencies achieved in undergraduate studies to competencies which are in depth, analytic, interdisciplinary and global.
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Georgia College & State University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Essay/Writing Sample, Interview, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Bachelor’s degree in Music Therapy?
- On-campus seminars are held twice each semester. These seminars are mandatory. Seminars are held Friday 9:00 a.m. – Saturday 9:30 p.m.