The online RN to BSN degree completion program from George Mason University prepares students to deliver superior nursing care and provide leadership in the increasingly complex and challenging field of modern health care. Emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention, capitalizing on early detection of potential health problems, health maintenance in ambulatory and acute-care agencies, and preparation for managerial responsibilities, the curriculum prepares graduates for a variety of careers in the nursing field, as well as for graduate and doctoral study.
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion including pathway courses, transfer credits, and awards for credit by exam.
- Online pathway courses: 30 credits
- Must hold a diploma or degree from an associate degree program in nursing
- Copy of current RN license (must have license prior the start of BSN program)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary education
- Transcript evaluations for all international transcripts (if applicable) AP/CLEP scores (if applicable)
- Copy of currently enrolled course registration (if applicable)
- Copy of active military ID (if applicable)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges