George Fox University offers the online DBA. The purpose of this degree is to provide a Christ-center Doctoral program for business educators who desire to steward their mind through rigorous studies while committing to a learning community and integrating Christian values. The program equips students to research and teach a variety of business disciplines, with a unique focus on the integration of Christian faith and ethics into teaching and practice.
Potential career opportunities:
- Higher Education – Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Academic Program Director, Vice President of Enrollment and Marketing
- Corporate Leadership – Chief Operating Officer, Vice President of International Sales, Vice President of Finance, Area Manager, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Consulting – Business Consultant, Independent Consultant, Corporate Trainer
- Students must attend two on-site sessions per year.
- Admissions requires:
- Full-time faculty appointment or five years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from regionally accredited colleges or universities (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Evidence of completion of undergraduate or graduate level courses in Accounting, Economics and Finance
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities