George Fox University offers an online business administration doctoral program. It provides a Christ-center program for business educators who desire to combine rigorous studies while committing to a learning community and integrating Christian values. Students will learn how to effectively research and teach a variety of business disciplines, with a unique focus on the integration of Christian faith and ethics into that practice.
Potential career opportunities:
- Professor in higher education
- Corporate leadership in management, finance, international business and more
- Consultant or corporate trainer
Benefit from a flexible online learning environment while connecting with your peers through virtual and in-person meetings.
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
George Fox University is accredited by:
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE
Official College Transcript(s), Essay/Writing Sample, Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Must have a full-time faculty appointment or five years of professional experience
- Requires two short in-person residencies for the first three years
- Applicants are highly encouraged to take the Peregrine entrance exam, however the GRE/GMAT are also acceptable.