George Fox University offers an online Doctor of Ministry with a special emphasis on Leadership & Spiritual Formation. Students who wish to make a greater impact can learn to deepen their faith, increase their leadership capacity, and create more possibilities for ministry. The program helps students resolve entrenched ministry problems and prepare for new directions while they develop skills for managing and influencing complex and diverse systems. You will develop a more authentic understanding of yourself and a refreshed relationship with Christ through literature, art, and the practice of Christian spiritual formation.
The curriculum explores four themes:
- The Leader’s Inner World
- Leadership and Spiritual Formation Literature
- Personal and Organizational Transformation
- The Role of Art and Culture in Change
Students meet face-to-face for an academic retreat of 6-8 days four times throughout the program.
- MDiv degree or its 72 graduate semester hour educational equivalent in theology or ministry from an accredited institution
- Documentation of full-time participation in at least three years of ministry experience following the completion of the MDiv degree (or equivalent)
- Official transcripts
Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools (ATS)
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities