George Fox University offers an online Bachelor of Management & Organizational Leadership degree. Students are able to complete a bachelor’s degree while enhancing their professional and career skills. Students learn about leadership, communication, organizational dynamics, and more.
Students must attend one face-to-face weekend at the Portland Center.
- Program requires 126 credits for degree completion, including transfer credits
- At least 62 semester credits (93 quarter credits) 75-90 semester credits are recommended (113-135 quarter credits)
- At least five total years of post-high school work experience
- At least a cumulative 2.5 transfer or George Fox University GPA
- A score of at least 12/16 on the Placement Essay
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities