George Fox University offers an online Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Administration degree. The curriculum is aligned with national proficiencies and helps students gain greater competency in healthcare management and leadership. Graduates of the program will have skills and knowledge to pursue healthcare careers or further master’s studies in healthcare.
Students in the online format begin their program with a two-day, face-to-face cohort launch at the Portland Center. This event orients new students to the program and helps them begin to build relationships with their professors and other students in their cohort. The rest of the program takes place in a 100% online learning environment.
- Program requires 126 credits for degree completion, including transfer credits
- At least 62 semester credits (93 quarter credits) 75-90 semester credits are recommended (113-135 quarter credits)
- At least five total years of post-high school work experience
- At least a cumulative 2.5 transfer or George Fox University GPA
- A score of at least 12/16 on the Placement Essay
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities