The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Gardner-Webb University prepares students for leadership positions in the nursing field. The curriculum emphasizes holistic healthcare grounded in Christian values, focusing on clinical competence, therapeutic relationships, and social awareness. Graduates may find employment at hospitals, medical centers, schools, nursing homes, rehab centers, and more. And with additional education, graduates can pursue careers in research or administration, or choose to specialize in various areas of nursing.
This is a bachelor completion program. 128 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 30 credits
- Completion of an associate degree with a major in nursing or a hospital diploma nursing program
- Current, unrestricted RN licensure
- One year of nursing experience within the past five years or completion of a nursing program within the past year
- GPA of at least a 2.5 on all previous college level courses
- Submission of urine drug screen prior to clinical or practicum experiences
- Immunizations as required
- Proof of satisfactory criminal background check
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges