Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Gardner-Webb University prepares students for leadership positions in the nursing field. The curriculum emphasizes holistic healthcare grounded in Christian values, focusing on clinical competence, therapeutic relationships, and social awareness. Graduates may find employment at hospitals, medical centers, schools, nursing homes, rehab centers, and more. And with additional education, graduates can pursue careers in research or administration, or choose to specialize in various areas of nursing.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This is a bachelor completion program. 128 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 30 credits
- Completion of an associate degree with a major in nursing or a hospital diploma nursing program
- Current, unrestricted RN licensure
- One year of nursing experience within the past five years or completion of a nursing program within the past year
- GPA of at least a 2.5 on all previous college level courses
- Submission of urine drug screen prior to clinical or practicum experiences
- Immunizations as required
- Proof of satisfactory criminal background check
Not authorized for residents of California, Massachusetts, Florida, and New Jersey.
Gardner-Webb University is a four-year private school located in Boiling Springs, North Carolina. GWU was founded in 1905 as Boiling Springs High School and is currently the youngest Southern Baptist institution in North Carolina. The institution officially became known as Gardner-Webb University in 1993.
Gardner-Webb University offers associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorate degrees. Undergraduate and graduate students can earn a degree completely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.