The MSN focusing on Nursing Administration allows nurses to take on professional leadership roles in healthcare organizations. Gardner-Webb’s online program helps students improve Christ-inspired patient care and prepares them to promote and manage a positive nursing environment.
This online Nursing Administration degree is rooted in theory, issues, research, statistics, and professional development. Practicum experience can be completed in the student’s local community. Graduates will be able to apply methods and standards to promote high quality and safe patient care.
Nursing Administration students study topics including:
- Nursing economics and finance
- Administration of nursing and healthcare organizations
- Healthcare law and ethics
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Gardner-Webb University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.7 or above (4.0 scale)
Criminal Background Check, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- A bachelor's degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution with a nationally accredited program is preferred. Applicants with a bachelor's degree in another field may be accepted.
- Must have a current, unrestricted RN license.