Combine advanced skills in nursing practice with valuable knowledge of business decision-making and concepts with the dual degree in Master of Science in Nursing and Master of Business Administration. This comprehensive program offered by Gardner-Webb University paves the way to a variety of administrative healthcare positions.
Courses explore the critical thinking skills required to solve complex problems, identify opportunities, and make dependable decisions in healthcare settings. This Master’s of Business Administration online degree teaches concepts in the areas of finance, economics, operations, marketing, and management. Nurses also learn how to plan, evaluate, and manage evidence-based, client-centered, and culturally appropriate healthcare through this online MSN program.
The curriculum covers a wide range of topics including:
- Administration of nursing and healthcare organizations
- Marketing management
- Nursing economics and finance
- Organizational behavior
- Healthcare law and ethics
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Gardner-Webb University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.7 or above (4.0 scale)
Criminal Background Check, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- A bachelor's degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution with a nationally accredited program is preferred. Applicants with a bachelor's degree in another field may be accepted.
- Must have a current, unrestricted RN license.
- Specific general business prerequisites are required.