Master of Science in Recreation & Parks Management
An online master's degree in recreation and parks management prepares you to take the next career step. This program is designed in a cohort model, where students progress through courses with a consistent group of classmates.
- Cultivate new skills and content knowledge necessary to become upper-level managers in the parks and recreation industry.
- Delivered online to fit the busy lifestyles of working professionals, two six-week intensive courses are offered online every semester so students can complete the program in 2 years.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$413.00
Out of State Rate:$531.00
Additional Fees :$480.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit): $16
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,870.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$16,410.00
International Students Accepted:Maybe - Contact School
Professional Experience: The program is designed for professionals with experience in the parks and recreation field. Generally, there are three avenues of entry into the program.
- You should have three years of professional experience in the park and recreation field.
- Students with a minimum of three years professional experience in allied fields who are interested in making a career shift may also apply. A field experience and/or deficiency courses may be required of these students.
- Although the program is designed for professionals working in the field, a limited number of recent graduates from baccalaureate programs may be admitted based on the professional experiences of the applicant and on the composition of the students currently in the program.
Application also requires:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of career goals
- Official transcript(s)
- Graduate program application
- Technology verification form
- Online orientation
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.