The online Master of Science in Nursing / Midwifery provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare nurses for leadership and management positions within the Midwifery field.
The program is divided into four levels of study:
- Level I – “Foundations for Practice”
- Level II – “Clinical Management for Specialty Care”
- Level III – “Clinical Bound”
- Level IV – “Clinical Practicum”
Graduates will be fully prepared to move seamlessly into the Doctor of Nursing Program.
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Frontier Nursing University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Occupational License
- Applicants must be a RN with educational preparation from a nationally (CCNE or ACEN) accredited nursing program and hold a valid, active license.
- One year of RN experience is preferred.
- Two on campus visits are required.