Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Franklin University provides students with the knowledge and skills required for career advancement and/or pursuit of graduate nursing studies. Curriculum courses cover:
- Nursing Leadership & Management
- Clinical Competence
- Personalized Medicine
- Community & Population Health
- Health Informatics
- Healthcare Law & Ethics
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$511.17
Out of State Rate:$511.17
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $509
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Graduation Application Fee (one-time): $65
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 124 credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Minimum online curriculum requirements: 30 credit hours
- Graduate of an associate degree or diploma in nursing program that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, or the equivalent
- Current RN license in the U.S. or in a jurisdiction that is an associate member of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
- Maintain licensure throughout the program of study
- Minimum grade of “C” or better is required in all required prerequisite courses
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.