Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Franklin University provides students with the knowledge and skills required for career advancement and/or pursuit of graduate nursing studies. Curriculum courses cover:
- Nursing Leadership & Management
- Clinical Competence
- Personalized Medicine
- Community & Population Health
- Health Informatics
- Healthcare Law & Ethics
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 124 credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Minimum online curriculum requirements: 30 credit hours
- Graduate of an associate degree or diploma in nursing program that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, or the equivalent
- Current RN license in the U.S. or in a jurisdiction that is an associate member of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
- Maintain licensure throughout the program of study
- Minimum grade of “C” or better is required in all required prerequisite courses
As a private, nonprofit institution, Franklin University was founded in 1902 in Columbus, Ohio, to serve the needs of adult students who have the ambition to continue their education in combination with other responsibilities. Today, Franklin has grown into the second-largest private university in the state of Ohio.
As an accredited, student-centered leader in online learning, Franklin University offers respected, in-demand undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Classes are taught online and at numerous Midwest university locations, and our MBA has broad international reach. Franklin offers evening classes, one night a week, at multiple university locations across the midwest, plus all degree programs are offered online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.