Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Franklin Pierce University is designed to help busy professional nurses achieve their goals of earning a bachelor's degree and advancing their careers. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Health Policy
- Community Health Nursing
- Health Promotion
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$396.67
Out of State Rate:$396.67
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $390
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion including a maximum of 90 transfer credits.
- Completion of an associate’s degree or diploma nursing program
- Must hold a current, unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse, or be matriculated in an associate degree program and on track to graduate
- Official transcripts from college or diploma program
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.