The online Master of Business Administration program aims to help students advance their careers by gaining advanced knowledge and skills related to business. The Franciscan University emphasizes their Catholic affiliation, providing students with the opportunity to experience what it means to fulfill the expectations of Catholic leadership in business, including understanding how to form morally good organizations and make ethical decisions. The curriculum covers problem-solving competencies, skills, and knowledge related to creating policy and procedures that help sustain a company or organization’s competitive advantage in varied market conditions.
This program mixes theoretical knowledge with practical experience that may help students gain a variety of competencies related to business administration. This includes learning business and marketing plans, financial analysis techniques, economic analysis techniques, and information technology related to data sets. Courses cover fields such as accounting, management, marketing, finance, economics, and international business.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited university
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.50
- Applicants with a GPA lower than 2.50 may be accepted if their GMAT results are high enough to counterbalance the lower GPA
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores
- Official transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission