The School Counselor program provides a PreK-12 endorsement. To be fully endorsed, students must have taught two years. The practicum and internship portions are designed to give the student practical experience and preparation in professional skills, in addition to exposure to the structure of a school counseling program.
- Must have an earned bachelor's degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA on your last 60 hours of undergraduate study
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Acceptable MAT score or combined verbal and quantitative score on the GRE (waived if student holds a Master's)
- Personal statement of goals and professional experience
- On-campus components are required
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission