Master of Professional Studies / Human Resource Management
The Master of Professional Studies degree is a multi-disciplinary master's degree designed to meet emerging workforce development needs. A salient feature of the degree program is the flexibility for the student to combine a major subject area with one or more cognate areas designed to enhance professional workforce skills desired by employers in industry, government, health care, and information technology careers.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$280.73
Out of State Rate:$280.73
Additional Fees :$50.00
Fees Overview :
- Degree Completion Fee (one-time): $50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$8,471.90
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$8,471.90
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must have an earned bachelor's degree
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA or a 2.5 cumulative GPA with at least 2 years of HRM or management-related work experience
- Official transcripts
- International students with 3-year degrees will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the graduate dean
- Two letters of recommendation
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.