Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Administration
Fort Hays State University
A Master of Science in Nursing prepares you to assume advanced nursing specialty roles, opening doors to you for promotion and increased earning power. The nursing administration track prepares you to take on leadership roles in the rapidly changing healthcare environment, and it is ideal for nurses who want to pursue leadership careers in hospitals and other healthcare agencies.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Complete a baccalaureate degree with an upper division major in nursing from a program accredited by a nationally recognized nursing accrediting authority (CCNE or NLNAC).
- Demonstrate a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) for the baccalaureate nursing degree.
- Hold current RN license to practice professional nursing in the United States.
- Complete an undergraduate course in Statistics (3 credit hour) with a grade of "B" or better.
- Demonstrate aptitude and attitude for advanced professional nursing studies.
Fort Hays State University’s Virtual College offers more than 40 online degrees specifically designed for adult learners. These regionally accredited degrees offer affordability and flexibility. Students can complete assignments at any time, and from anywhere.
Founded in 1902, Fort Hays State University provides the same academic rigors to both on-campus and online students. Students can choose to complete a single online class or enroll in an online degree program. The Virtual College offers certificates, associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, along with post-graduate specialist programs. Programs range from studies in business and criminal justice to technology, nursing, education, and more.
You will have assistance from the beginning to the end. Distance education resources include personalized advising, tutoring, and technical support. A personal academic advisor provides guidance and assists you throughout your academic journey, while professors connect to you through online classrooms and 21st century technologies.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.