Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Administration
A Master of Science in Nursing prepares you to assume advanced nursing specialty roles, opening doors to you for promotion and increased earning power. The nursing administration track prepares you to take on leadership roles in the rapidly changing healthcare environment, and it is ideal for nurses who want to pursue leadership careers in hospitals and other healthcare agencies.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$280.73
Out of State Rate:$280.73
Additional Fees :$50.00
Fees Overview :
- Degree Completion Fee (one-time): $50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$10,156.28
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$10,156.28
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Complete a baccalaureate degree with an upper division major in nursing from a program accredited by a nationally recognized nursing accrediting authority (CCNE or NLNAC).
- Demonstrate a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) for the baccalaureate nursing degree.
- Hold current RN license to practice professional nursing in the United States.
- Complete an undergraduate course in Statistics (3 credit hour) with a grade of "B" or better.
- Demonstrate aptitude and attitude for advanced professional nursing studies.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.