Certificate in Computed Tomography
The online certificate in Computed Tomography (CT) is designed for radiologic technologists.
- Improve skills and versatility as a diagnostic technologist.
- Move into a supervisory position.
- Fulfill continuing education requirements.
- Assist in preparing for AART Certification exam.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$207.24
Out of State Rate:$207.24
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$3,315.84
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$3,315.84
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completion of department application form
- Cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Completion of an Associate’s Degree in Radiologic Technology or status as a registered radiologic technologist
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.