Certificate in Computed Tomography
Fort Hays State University
The online certificate in Computed Tomography (CT) is designed for radiologic technologists.
- Improve skills and versatility as a diagnostic technologist.
- Move into a supervisory position.
- Fulfill continuing education requirements.
- Assist in preparing for AART Certification exam.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- Completion of department application form
- Cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Completion of an Associate’s Degree in Radiologic Technology or status as a registered radiologic technologist
Fort Hays State University’s Virtual College offers more than 40 online degrees specifically designed for adult learners. These regionally accredited degrees offer affordability and flexibility. Students can complete assignments at any time, and from anywhere.
Founded in 1902, Fort Hays State University provides the same academic rigors to both on-campus and online students. Students can choose to complete a single online class or enroll in an online degree program. The Virtual College offers certificates, associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, along with post-graduate specialist programs. Programs range from studies in business and criminal justice to technology, nursing, education, and more.
You will have assistance from the beginning to the end. Distance education resources include personalized advising, tutoring, and technical support. A personal academic advisor provides guidance and assists you throughout your academic journey, while professors connect to you through online classrooms and 21st century technologies.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.