Certificate in Cardiovascular Interventional Technology
FHSU provides radiologic technologists with one of the few online certificate and degree program opportunities in the country.
An online certificate in Cardiovascular Interventional Technology (CVIT) gives you the education and training you need to:
- Improve your skills and versatility as a diagnostic technologist
- Move into a supervisory position
- Fulfill your continuing education requirements
- Assist in preparing for AART Certification exam
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$207.24
Out of State Rate:$207.24
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$2,072.40
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$2,072.40
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completion of department application form
- Cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Completion of an Associate’s Degree in Radiologic Technology or status as a registered radiologic technologist
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.