Fort Hays State University
Certificate in Business Information Systems
The Business Information Systems certificate is designed for individuals who do not hold or who are not seeking an information systems degree.
Learn how to:
- Incorporate information technology into your current position.
- Oversee the information technology function in your area.
- Collaborate with the information systems function to identify and leverage opportunities for greater productivity and efficiency.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
Fees Overview :
This certificate requires a combination of undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Undergraduate Courses (per credit): $213.33
- Graduate Courses (per credit): $280.73
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$3,604.35
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$3,604.35
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.