The Training and Development concentration prepares students for corporate training positions in business and industry.
Develop skills in:
- Learning management systems
- Training needs analysis
- Implementation of employee training programs
- Instructional design and development
Graduates will be prepared for careers in training and development, human resources, and management.
- Official transcripts
- Students who are over the age of 21 do not need an ACT or SAT score
- A high school diploma or GED
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission