Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The RN to BSN Program at FHSU provides a flexible pathway for nurses to complete a bachelor’s degree in as little as three semesters. As an incoming student, you can enter the program at any semester: fall, spring, or summer.
Pursuing a RN to BSN degree allows you to expand knowledge, develop problem-solving skills, and gain valuable leadership capabilities in order to further your career in nursing.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$214.00
Out of State Rate:$214.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $213.33
- Degree Completion Fee (one-time): $50
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 75 credit hours
- Current active RN license issued in the United States-students (may be conditionally admitted if finishing their RN program)
- Cumulative minimum 2.5 G.P.A
- Transfer courses accepted from regionally accredited schools only (verified by the Higher Learning Commission)
- WES+ and CGFNS transcript reviews required (if applicable)
- Clear background check (completed with FHSU approved company)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.