If you have an undergraduate degree in Accounting, the online MBA in Accounting will help you fulfill the requirements to become a Certified Public Accountant. Courses satisfy educational requirements and prepare you for the CPA exam while also providing you with broad business skills.
The curriculum is designed to be completed in one year online, allowing you to continue working full-time while pursuing your graduate degree. This online Accounting degree from Fontbonne University focuses on the value of responsibility, ethics, and critical thinking in the workplace. Graduates will be able to apply auditing standards to the examination of financial statements according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Accounting topics include:
- Federal income taxation for businesses
- Estate and gift taxation
- Government and nonprofit accounting
- Fraud examination
- Dissecting financial statements
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Fontbonne University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGMAT, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s)
- Must have a BS in Accounting or equivalent
- GMAT waiver available with an undergraduate degree from an AACSB or ACBSP accredited program within the last 5 years with 3.3+ GPA; or graduate degree in a field requiring significant analytical or quantitative work with 3.0+ GPA.