Fontbonne University offers the online MS in Supply Chain Management. Supply chain management is a vital business process for managing today’s complex supplier channels on a global scale. This career field encompasses the lifecycle of products and services as they move along the supply chain from raw material sourcing, to procurement, manufacturing and delivery to the customer. The curriculum focuses on strategies to create collaboration among the supply chain partners that will develop greater value, quality, efficiency and reduced costs throughout the organization.
Students can specialize their degree by choosing one of the following concentrations:
- Management and leadership
- Nonprofit management
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited, degree-granting college or university. Official transcript must be received directly from your undergraduate schools.
- Overall grade point average of 2.5 on a 4-point scale.
- A resume indicating applicant’s prior work experience.
- A 200-300 word self-statement regarding your interest in your chosen course of study.
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references qualified to judge your experience, character and capacity for college-level learning.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must pass the TOEFL with a score of 71/6.5 IELTS or a Fontbonne-authorized equivalent test.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission