If you’re thinking about entering the Accounting profession but don’t have a related undergraduate degree, the Master of Science in Accounting from Fontbonne University can help you reach your goals. Designed specifically for those without a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, this degree program provides all the coursework necessary to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination.
Students also gain the knowledge, critical thinking, and decision making skills necessary to thrive in the Accounting field. Coursework provides business skills while maintaining a focus on responsibility and ethics. Preparatory courses are available to students who need additional foundational knowledge based on their undergraduate transcripts.
This online Accounting degree program features topics such as:
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Management cost accounting
- Federal income taxation for individuals and businesses
- Accounting information systems
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Fontbonne University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGMAT, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s)
- Program is for individuals with a non-accounting undergraduate degree
- GMAT waiver available with an undergraduate degree from an AACSB or ACBSP accredited program within the last 5 years with 3.3+ GPA; or graduate degree in a field requiring significant analytical or quantitative work with 3.0+ GPA.