Master of Science in Management Information Systems
The Florida State University College of Business' online Master of Science in Management Information Systems degree enables you to bolster your management, technical and analytical skills with the benefit of Florida State’s world-renowned faculty, individual instruction and cutting-edge curriculum – all from the convenience of your home or office. Designed with the input of IT and MIS professionals the online MS in MIS consists of eleven three-hour courses that will update your technical skills and business knowledge. All students complete a set of "MIS core classes" that covers topics such as project management, management of technology, knowledge management and business intelligence, electronic business, and social and organizational issues related to information systems. The remaining four courses are selected from MIS courses that may be offered or from the MBA curriculum. Admission into the MS in MIS program occurs each semester. The program is designed so that a typical student can complete the degree in 24 months by taking two online courses each semester. Application deadlines: March 1 for summer entry, June 1 for fall entry, October 1 for spring entry. The GMAT may be waived for highly qualified candidates.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$750.00
Out of State Rate:$750.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,750.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,750.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or a comparable degree from an international institution, with a minimum 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade point average (GPA) in all coursework attempted while registered as an upper-division undergraduate student working towards a bachelor's degree; or
- A graduate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or a comparable degree from an international institution; and
- Test scores from a nationally standardized graduate admission test that are acceptable for the academic program to which the applicant is applying (may be waived for experienced applicants meeting certain career and education qualifications)
Other application requirements:
- Academic records
- Recommendation by your supervisor
- Resume detailing experience
- TOEFL scores for international students (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.