The associate’s degree in Network Systems Technology takes students through the basics needed for entry-level work as well as the advanced knowledge required to administer server, security, voice, or network infrastructure environments. Students can also customize their degree with electives chosen from six different technology areas.
Technologies taught as a part of this online associate degree in network administration include Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and Voice over IP; Microsoft; A+; Security+; VMware; EMC; Citrix; and Linux. An internship component allows students to practice their skills and gain valuable experience in a real work environment.
The six tracks available for this degree are:
- Computer Systems Networking
- Computer Forensics Technician/Network Security
- Information Technology Management (Systems Administration)
- Advanced Network Support Technician
- Network Virtualization
- Voice Over IP
- Or take courses from multiple areas to complement existing skills
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsPlacement Test
Official High School Transcript/GED Score