Current Registered Nurses can apply for the online Bachelor of Science in Nursing program from Florida SouthWestern State College. Students will gain a greater professional perspective and enhanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Courses examine advanced health assessment, research, pharmacology, multicultural nursing, and more. The online RN to BSN program prepares nurses for career advancement including positions in education, community health, management, and leadership. Graduates can also pursue graduate-level education.
Topics discussed in this degree program include:
- Professional roles and dimensions
- Informatics for health professionals
- Pathophysiology for nursing practice
- Nursing research
- Community health nursing
- Must have associate's degree or diploma in nursing
- Must hold RN license
- Health exam, immunizations, background check, drug screen
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges